Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using flwuk.com. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to flwuk.com. “You” and “your” refer to any user of our website.
2. Use of the Website
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate flwuk.com, a flwuk.com employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm flwuk.com or users of the website or expose them to liability.
3. Contact Forms
We provide logistics services, and you may fill out our contact forms to request our services. By filling out our contact forms, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. We reserve the right to reject any request for our services at our sole discretion.
4. Intellectual Property
The content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of flwuk.com or its content suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. You may not use any of our content without our express written consent.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by flwuk.com. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites that you visit.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Tim Marketing be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the information, products, or services provided on our website.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use our website after any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.